Author: Woman’s Day Kitchen
Thai Fish Cakes
Yields: 4 Calories Per Serving: 304
- 4 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 medium bell pepper
- c. packed fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 slice fresh ginger
- 2 tsp. grated lime zest
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 lb. skinned salmon halibut, tilapia or flounder fillets
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Sauce: Stir all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
- Fish Cakes: Pulse all ingredients except fish and oil in food processor until just blended. Add fish; pulse until fish is just blended.
- Shape level 1/4-cupfulls fish mixture into twelve 3-inch patties. (Fish cakes may be refrigerated, loosely covered, at this point up to 4 hours.)
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook fish cakes in two batches, 1 minute on each side, or until just cooked through. Drain on paper towels. Drizzle fish cakes with Sweet and Sour Sauce.
Prep Time: 0:20 Total Time: 0:25