Author: Good Food
Stir-Fry Prawns with Peppers & Spinach
Prep: 5 mins Cook: 10 mins Serves: 2
- 3 tablespoons of groundnut or sunflower oil
- 2 fat garlic cloves sliced thinly
- 1 small red pepper cored, de-seeded and thinly sliced
- 200 grams pack raw peeled tiger prawn defrosted and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or Thai fish sauce
- 100 g baby spinach leaves
Heat a wok until you can feel a good heat rising. Add 2 tbsp oil and, a few secs later, the garlic slices. Stir-fry until they start to turn golden, then using a slotted spoon, spoon onto kitchen paper to drain.
Toss in the pepper and stir-fry for 1 min or so until softened, then scoop out and set aside. Add the remaining tbsp oil. Heat, then toss in the prawns and stir-fry for another 2-3 mins until cooked and beginning to brown. Add the soy or fish sauce.
Throw in the spinach and stir-fry until it begins to wilt. Return the peppers and crisp garlic to the wok, then serve immediately.
Calories: 269 grams
Fat: 18 grams
Saturated Fats: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 7 grams
Sugars: 0 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Protein: 21 grams
Salt: 3.38 grams