Author: Beth Lewis
Serves: 8 Prep: 35 m Cook: 20 m Ready In: 55 m
- 1 16 ounce package medium seashell pasta
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms sliced
- 3/4 cup minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1 pound bay scallops
- 1 pound crabmeat
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil, add pasta shells, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Saute mushrooms, green onions, and garlic until tender. Stir in shrimp, scallops, and crabmeat. Cook for 5 minutes, or until shrimp is pink. Stir in wine, lemon juice, and butter; cook until heated through.
Toss pasta with seafood sauce and parsley.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 614 calories 25 grams of fat 47.4 grams of carbohydrates 39.2 grams of protein 169 milligrams of cholesterol 434 milligrams of sodium