Author: Recipes Plus
- 3 cups bechamel sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 8 oz boneless firm white fish fillets cubed
- 8 oz boneless skinless ocean trout cubed
- 8 large shrimp peeled and deveined, tails left intact
- 8 mussels flesh only
- 4 scallops trimmed and sliced
- 4 oz button mushrooms sliced
- 4 green onions sliced
- 1 tbsp coarsely chopped dill plus additional sprigs, to garnish
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh breadcrumbs
Preheat the broiler to high. Heat bechamel sauce in a saucepan on medium heat. Stir in cheese and lemon juice. Season to taste.
Add fish, shrimp, mussels, scallops, mushroom and onion. Cook, stirring, for 3-5 mins until fish is cooked. Stir in dill.
Spoon evenly into 4 ovenproof gratin dishes. Combine Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs and sprinkle evenly over each seafood mornay. Broil for 3-5 mins or until golden. Garnish with additional dill and serve with crusty bread.