Author: Good Food
Original Recipe: Good Food magazine, January 2011
Salmon & Prawns With Dill & Lime Aïoli
Prep: 15 Minutes Difficulty: Easy Serves: 8
- 400 g cooked king prawns shelled apart from the tail
- 400 g smoked salmon
- 140 g good-quality mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill plus extra leaves to garnish
- juice from ½ of a lime
- 1 wedged lime for serving
- granary bread and butter to serve, if you like
Arrange the prawns and salmon on plates.
Mix the mayo, garlic and chopped dill, and add lime juice to taste.
Put a spoonful on each plate, scatter over dill leaves add a wedge of lime and a grinding of pepper.