Author: Gina Homolka
Roasted Snapper Fillet and Sustainable Seafood
Servings 3 Servings
Calories 256.6 kcal
- 3 snapper fillets 8 oz each
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary or fresh oregano
- kosher salt and fresh pepper
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- fresh lemon wedges for serving
Preheat oven to 450°.
Rinse and dry fish well.
Line a broiler rack with aluminum foil.
Lightly spray with oil.
Rub fish with 1 tsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper, garlic and rosemary.
Place skin side down on oven rack and sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
Drizzle remaining oil and bake until fish is cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
Fat: 6.1 g • Protein: 45.3 g • Carb: 3.2 g • Fiber: 0.2 g • Sugar: .3 g • Sodium without adding salt: 141.4 mg