Author: Nancy P.
Pink Salmon Quinoa Patties
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 14.75 oz. can pink salmon drained and bones removed
- 2 cups quinoa cooked and cooled
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt I used Chobani
- olive oil for frying
- Using large pan add enough olive oil to cover the bottom of the pan, turn on medium heat.
- In the meantime combine salmon, quinoa, egg, bread crumbs, Greek yogurt, salt and pepper.
- After all ingredients are mixed together roll and flatten into patties.(depending on size of pan you may have to do in two batches.)
- Cook for 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Cool and ENJOY!