Author: Gina Homolka
Miami Avocado Crab Toast
Fresh crab, sliced radishes, lime, paprika and cilantro elevate simple avocado toast to a whole new and delicious level!
Servings 1 Slice
Calories 242 kcal
- 1 ounce about 1/4 small Haas avocado
- 2 ounces cooked lump crab meat
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro divided
- Juice from ½ small lime
- 1 small green onion thinly sliced, green and whites separated
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1.5-ounce slice 100% whole grain bread, toasted
- 1 small radish trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, mash avocado with a fork until smooth.
- In another small bowl, combine crab, 2 teaspoons cilantro, lime juice, onion whites, pinch of salt and pepper.
- Spread avocado evenly over toast, top with crab mixture, radish, remaining cilantro, green onion, sprinkle of paprika, pinch of salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. Cut in half and serve immediately.
Nutrition Information Yield: 1 serving, Serving Size: 1 toast Amount Per Serving: Calories: 242 Total Fat: 9g Saturated Fat: 1.5g Cholesterol: 62mg Sodium: 563mg Carbohydrates: 25g Fiber: 5.5g Sugar: 4g Protein: 17g