Author: Gina Homolka
Lobster Asparagus Chopped Salad
This delicious, easy salad features succulent lobster tossed with chopped asparagus and tomatoes in a light lemon dressing.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Calories 247 kcal
- 8 oz fresh cooked lobster chopped (from 2 1-1/4 lb lobsters)
- 3 1/2 cups chopped asparagus
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 2 tbsp diced red onion
- 1 basil leaf chopped
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil, add the asparagus and cook until tender yet firm, about 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and run under cold water to stop it from cooking further. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl combine the asparagus, lobster, tomatoes, red onion, basil and dressing. Divide equally in 2 bowls and eat right away.
Nutrition Information Yield: 2 Servings,
Serving Size: 1 salad
Total Fat: 10.5g