Healthy Seafood Nems
Prep Time 25 minutes
Servings 4 Servings
Calories 360 kcal
For the dipping sauce:
- 3/8 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soft light brown sugar
- ½ clove garlic minced
For the rolls:
- 1 large carrot peeled and grated
- 1 red pepper seeded and julienned
- 2 scallions sliced
- Mint leaves roughly chopped
- 2 cups cooked Crayfish tail drained and peeled
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- 8 rice spring roll wrappers kept under a damp cloth
Whisk together all the ingredients for the dipping sauce in a small mixing bowl until the sugar has dissolved. Spoon into serving pots and set to one side.
Toss together the carrots, red pepper, spring onion, mint leaves and crayfish tails in a mixing bowl.
Add the sesame oil and toss again to coat the ingredients.
Wet the spring roll wrappers with a little water. Spoon the filling into their centers and roll up into spring roll shapes.
Arrange on serving plates and serve with the pots of dipping sauce on the side.