Author: Jen Cooks Korean
Healthy Seafood Jajangmyeon
Calories: 430 Ingredients: 10 Servings: 2
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1/2 cabbage small
- 1 onions large
- 1 zucchini large
- 4 mushrooms
- 1/2 lb pork tenderloin
- 1/3 lb squid cleaned body and legs
- 2 packets noodles
- 2 packets sauce jajang
- cucumber for garnish
- Chop the vegetables, pork, and squid into bite size pieces.
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a skillet or wok. Stir fry the vegetables together until they are cooked through.
- In a separate skillet or wok, heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil and stiry fry the pork until the pieces are no longer pink, then add the squid and stir fry an additional minute.
- While you are stir frying, bring a pot of water to boil.
- Combine the stir fried vegtables, pork, and squid together in one wok with the sauce packages. Start boiling the noodles. The noodles only take about 5 min to boil.
- Once the noodles are cooked, drain and separate them into 2 dishes. Pour the sauce over the noodles and garnish with sliced cucumbers.