Recipe Source: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/166558/happy-shrimp/
Yields: 4 Servings 280 Calories Per Serving Preparation Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Ready In: 40 minutes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 roma (plutomatoes chopped
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in the shrimp, garlic, and green onions. Cook and stir until the shrimp are pink on the outside, and no longer translucent in the center, about 5 minutes. Set the shrimp aside, and pour in the wine, cream, tomatoes, basil, and cayenne pepper. Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until the sauce will coat the back of a spoon, about 10 minutes.
- Stir the shrimp back into the sauce, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Heat through and serve.
Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.