Grilled Tuna With Tapenade Salsa
Active Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
**Serving size: 1 tuna steak, about 2 tablespoons of salsa and about 1 cup of salad
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil divided
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil divided
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon chopped drained capers
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt divided
- 4 6-oz. tuna steaks
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper divided
- 4 cups arugula
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
Stir together tomatoes, olives, 2 tablespoons basil, 2 tablespoons oil, vinegar, parsley, shallot, capers, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl.
Heat a grill pan or cast-iron skillet over high. Coat pan and tuna with cooking spray. Sprinkle tuna with 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Grill tuna to desired degree of doneness, about 2 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let stand 1 minute. Cut against the grain into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Toss arugula in a bowl with lemon juice, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Top tuna steaks evenly with salsa, and sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons basil. Serve with salad.
Calories 352 Fat: 17g Saturated Fat: 2g Unsaturated Fat: 14g Protein: 43g Carbohydrates: 5g Fiber: 1g Sugars: 3g Added sugars: 0g Sodium: 603mg Calcium: 7% DV Potassium: 19% DV