Garlic Parmesan Roasted Shrimp
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves for garnish
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
Place shrimp in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic, oregano, basil and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
Place into oven and roast just until pink, firm and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes. Stir in lemon juice.
Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
prep time: 5 minutes cook time: 10 minutes total time: 15 minutes