Crab and Orzo Salad
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 pound cooked crabmeat
- 4 roma plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 carrot peeled and diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper diced
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add orzo, and cook 11 minutes, or until al dente. Drain, and place in the refrigerator about 1 hour, until chilled.
- In a large bowl, toss together orzo, crabmeat, tomatoes, carrot, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and green onions.
- In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise, chili sauce, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and hot pepper sauce. Pour over the orzo mixture, and toss to coat.
Nutritional Information Servings Per Recipe: 6 Amount Per Serving Calories: 431 % Daily Value * Total Fat: 16.4g 25 % Saturated Fat: 3.0g Cholesterol: 64mg 21 % Sodium: 910mg 36 % Potassium: 649mg 18 % Total Carbohydrates: 46.3g 15 % Dietary Fiber: 3.5g 14 % Protein: 25.1g 50 % Sugars: 6g Vitamin A: 2953IU Vitamin C: 54mg Calcium: 74mg Iron: 3mg Thiamin: 0mg Niacin: 10mg Vitamin B6: 0mg Magnesium: 84mg Folate: 165mcg *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. **Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. (-)Information is not currently available for this nutrient. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2019, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved